This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
1. Yunhai Wang, Mingliang Xue, Yanyan Wang, Xinyuan Yan, Baoquan Chen, Chi-Wing Fu, Christophe Hurter, "Interactive Structure-aware Blending of Diverse Edge Bundling Visualizations," IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG), Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 687-696, January 2020.
2. Xin Chen, Tong Ge, Jian Zhang, Baoquan Chen, Chi-Wing Fu, Oliver Deussen, Yunhai Wang, "A Recursive Subdivision Technique for Sampling Multi-class Scatterplots," IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (TVCG), Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 729-738, January 2020.
1. Mengqian Zhang, Jichen Li, Zhaohua Chen, Hongyin Chen and Xiaotie Deng, "CycLedger: A Scalable and Secure Parallel Protocol for Distributed Ledger via Sharding," the 34th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), New Orleans, USA, May 18-22, 2020, to appear
2. Yukun Cheng, Xiaotie Deng, Yuhao Li, "Tightening Up the Incentive Ratio for Resource Sharing Over the Rings," the 34th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), New Orleans, USA, May 18-22, 2020, to appear
3. Xuelin Chen, Baoquan Chen and Niloy J. Mitra, "Unpaired Point Cloud Completion on Real Scans Using Adversarial Training," the Eighth International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, April 26-30, 2020, to appear
4. Xiaotie Deng, Tao Lin and Tao Xiao, "Private Data Manipulation in Optimal Sponsored Search Auction," the Web Conference (WWW), Taipei, April 20-24, 2020, to appear
5. Jing Li, Jing Xu, Fangwei Zhong, Xiangyu Kong, Yu Qiao and Yizhou Wang, "Pose-Assisted Multi-Camera Collaboration for Active Object Tracking," the Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), New York, USA, February 7-12, 2020, to appear
6. Yuqing Kong, "Dominantly Truthful Multi-task Peer Prediction with a Constant Number of Tasks," ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA), Salt Lake City, USA, January 5-8, 2020.