This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All person copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
1. Xuelin Chen, Honghua Li, Chi-Wing Fu, Hao Zhang, Daniel Cohen-Or, Baoquan Chen, "3D Fabrication with Universal Building Blocks and Pyramidal Shells," ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), Vol. 37, No. 6, November 2018.
2. Yukun Cheng, Xiaotie Deng, Dominik Scheder, "Recent Studies of Agent Incentives in Internet Resource Allocation and Pricing," 4OR Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 231-260, September 2018.
3. Kfir Aberman, Jing Liao, Mingyi Shi, Dani Lischinski, Baoquan Chen, Daniel Cohen-Or, "Neural Best-Buddies: Sparse Cross-Domain Correspondence," ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), Vol. 37, No. 4, August 2018.
4. Haisen Zhao, Hao Zhang, Shiqing Xin, Yuanmin Deng, Changhe Tu, Wenping Wang, Daniel Cohen-Or, Baoquan Chen, "DSCarver: Decompose-and-Spiral-Carve for Subtractive Manufacturing," ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), Vol. 37, No. 4, August 2018.
5. Bo Xin, Yizhou Wang, Wen Gao, David Wipf, "Building Invariances into Sparse Subspace Clustering," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing (TSP), Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 449-462, January 2018.
1. Yangyan Li, Rui Bu, Mingchao Sun, Wei Wu, Xinhan Di, Baoquan Chen, "PointCNN: Convolution On X -Transformed Points," Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), pp. 828-838, December 3-8, 2018.
2. Tong Yin, Xiaotie Deng, Yuan Qi, Wei Chu, Jing Pan, Xiang Yan, Junwu Xiong, "Personalized Behavior Prediction with Encoder-to-Decoder Structure," IEEE International Conference on Networking, Architecture and Storage (NAS), Chongqing, China, pp. 1-10, October 11-14, 2018.
3. Xinwei Sun, Lingjing Hu, Fandong Zhang, Yuan Yao, Yizhou Wang "FDR-HS: An Empirical Bayesian Identification of Heterogenous Features in Neuroimage Analysis," the 21th International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Granada, pp. 611-619, September 16-20, 2018.
4. Qingnan Fan, Dongdong Chen, Lu Yuan, Gang Hua, Nenghai Yu, Baoquan Chen, "Decouple Learning for Parameterized Image Operators," the European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Munich, Germany, pp. 442-458, September 8-14, 2018.
5. Hai Ci, Chunyu Wang, Yizhou Wang, "Video Object Segmentation by Learning Location-Sensitive Embeddings," European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Munich, Germany, pp. 524-539, September 8-14, 2018.
6. Wenhan Luo, Peng Sun, Fangwei Zhong, Wei Liu, Tong Zhang, Yizhou Wang, "End-to-end Active Object Tracking via Reinforcement Learning," International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Stockholm, Sweden, pp. 3292-3301, July 10-15, 2018.
7. Bo Zhao, Xinwei Sun, Yanwei Fu, Yuan Yao, Yizhou Wang, "MSplit LBI: Realizing Feature Selection and Dense Estimation Simultaneously in Few-shot and Zero-shot Learning," International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Stockholm, Sweden, pp. 5907-5916, July 10-15, 2018.
8. Qingnan Fan, David Wipf, Jiaolong Yang, Gang Hua, Baoquan Chen, "Revisiting Deep Intrinsic Image Decompositions," the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Salt Lake City, USA, pp. 8944-8952, June 18-22, 2018.
9. Fangwei Zhong, Sheng Wang, Ziqi Zhang, Chen Zhou, Yizhou Wang, "Detect-SLAM: Making Object Detection and SLAM Mutually Beneficial," IEEE Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), Lake Tahoe, USA, pp. 1001-1010, March 12-14, 2018.
10. Hongyu Ren, Diqi Chen, Yizhou Wang, "RAN4IQA: Restorative Adversarial Nets for No-Reference Image Quality Assessment," the Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), New Orleans, USA, pp. 7308-7314, February 2-7, 2018.